• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HA-III Mag275, Lithium

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold:
Mirage_man HA-III Natural Mag 2D body.
2x Kaidomain unprotected D cells
AWR Hotdriver (low volt shutdown at ~6.5V)
KIU Socket
2x Osram 64275 bulbs
MOP reflector
Borofloat lens

This is my favorite light, It kills me to let this one go.

img2443ru8.jpg

Asking $225. Includes shipping in CONUS. International shipping to be arranged per buyers choice.

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HA-III Mag275, Lithium

How many lumens does this thing put out? (and for how long?)

Nice looking host!

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast

How many lumens does this thing put out? (and for how long?)

Nice looking host!
I've never done a full run-time test. I've run it for over a half an hour. Just the head gets warm.
The 64275 is comparable to the 5761 in output. Except the 64275 has a smaller axial filament. It focuses into a nice white hot spot.

Rommul

Enlightened

I've never done a full run-time test. I've run it for over a half an hour. Just the head gets warm.
The 64275 is comparable to the 5761 in output. Except the 64275 has a smaller axial filament. It focuses into a nice white hot spot.

I have a similar host (MM HAIII 2D) and I find it impossible to get my AWR hotdriver down the tube. Did you have to machine the tube or the HD at all to get it to fit? My HD is for 275 as well and I planning to run it with a Kaidomain pack.

Good luck on the sale.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a similar host (MM HAIII 2D) and I find it impossible to get my AWR hotdriver down the tube. Did you have to machine the tube or the HD at all to get it to fit? My HD is for 275 as well and I planning to run it with a Kaidomain pack.

Good luck on the sale.
No. No problems at all. I'm using a KIU base that I did some filing on for another light. But nothing close to require machining.
You could buy mine and have one all assembled? :grin2:
I have a Kaidomain 2D Li-Ion pack on the way. That will go into a Copper 2D Mag275. As soon as I get my HD back from AWR.