WHAT IS A BRAND NEW IN THE BOX E2E WORTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
$79 - $96.

The pricing on Surefire's site is accurate.

Don't expect a box though. More like a blister pack. :grin2:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
im confused...how could he not know...? not like thier out of production or anything...nor is it hard to find surefires site...

Crenshaw

Zenster

Enlightened
im confused...how could he not know...? not like thier out of production or anything...nor is it hard to find surefires site...

Crenshaw

Likely hoping to find a used one that someone bought and never opened (unappreciated and/or unwanted gift?).

What the heck, everyone wants a "deal", and a brand new, unopened E2E just might end up on the Big Auction site once in a while, and there are several right now with BIN's of $65 to $75.

However, for the difference in cost to a brand new one bought directly from Surefire or a reputable dealer, I'd just buy a brand new one and make sure I get the newest build.

z282z06

Newly Enlightened

Crenshaw
It's a simple question really that is confusing you. I see black E2e's selling for over 100 dollars on here and I was under the impression that they aren't making them anymore. I have looked on fleabay and I haven't seen one on there. A lot of E2d's but no E2e black.

Are you ok now?

TJx

Newly Enlightened
It's a simple question really that is confusing you. I see black E2e's selling for over 100 dollars on here and I was under the impression that they aren't making them anymore. I have looked on fleabay and I haven't seen one on there. A lot of E2d's but no E2e black.

Are you ok now?

You left out the small detail of it being black in the original post!

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
The black hard anodized E2E (still in production) is not worth any more than the standard hard anodized one. I assume the black E2E you are referring to is the older style one with the pocketclip attached to the head which sold for that amount on B/S/T in the Marketplace. The reason that one sold for more was because of its vintage, not because of the color. The older black ones are also not hard anodized like the newer black ones.

djblank87

Enlightened
If this is indeed a black one, your likely going to get around $75.00 for it over in the market place. If you place it on (e***) you might get more due to the fact that some people will not know the value of the said light your trying to sell.

If it is the older one and black you might get $85.00.

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
Crenshaw said:
im confused...how could he not know...? not like their out of production or anything...nor is it hard to find surefires site...

Crenshaw

I suppose the concept he's trying to make is whether the price of a "boxed" E2E weighs more value than a "blister packed" E2E

Personally I'd prefer to buy surefire lights that come in boxes, as the boxes itself has a collectible appeal:huh:

z282z06, unlike the E2E, the E2D was made [I think] exclusively in BK...as of now I cannot find a factory HA E2D

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You left out the small detail of it being black in the original post!

Quite right.

Now the nature of the question makes more sense. A black, unopened, E2e is going to be worth more money to a Surefire collector than a brand new "regular" E2e.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are you ok now?

+1 TJx

z282z06 you gotta be more specific in asking questions....you asked what an E2E is worth, whereas if you had asked what an E2E Bk is worth, we would have understood, because its been in the forums before that black e2es are not on the site, but seem to be on the market...

its like asking how much a shoe is worth, and not giving a brand or a model..

Crenshaw

B@rt

Flashaholic
Sorry z, but feeler threads are not allowed. Thread closed.

btw, you might want to work on your social skills. :poke:
your explanation was not very friendly to say the least... :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.