Hey kids! Wanna know where Santa is?

z96Cobra

Enlightened
Another thing that is neat for the kids is if you have a "police scanner" and (probably have to) live in a rural area. Every year our dispatch puts out a BOLO on Santa and reports him all over the county. They tell the kids they better hit the sack or he won't be able to stop at their house! Works good for getting them into bed! I can hear other counties doing it too. Don't know if the big cities take the time to do it though.

Roger

Fizz753

Newly Enlightened
Another thing that is neat for the kids is if you have a "police scanner" and (probably have to) live in a rural area. Every year our dispatch puts out a BOLO on Santa and reports him all over the county. They tell the kids they better hit the sack or he won't be able to stop at their house! Works good for getting them into bed! I can hear other counties doing it too. Don't know if the big cities take the time to do it though.

Roger

My county put out a "Request to render assistance if needed" dispatch for the big red guy last night. They put out a BOLO on the county sheriff last year but this year they switched to the fire dispatch. Managed to record the last half of it or so since I was not expecting them to do it on the fire frequency's.