Attention FENIX - Please make these

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a thread on here about pocket clips for Fenix lights. Please oh please make a secure pocket clip for fenix lights. Pocket holsters are not durable enough. Surely you could fashon a pocket clip, which attaches securely, wich will be very strong and reliable, maybe as an optional accessory?

If any CPF'ers agree please post a reply.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clips would be nice, but I'd also like to see better made holsters, mine tend to fall apart. My T1's holster (which I just decided to look at for the first time last night) is falling apart and I've never used it. They need to learn how to proper stich things so the stiches doen't fall out.

moses

Enlightened
That's weird - I use my holsters everyday for months - and I use my light many times through the day. Still fine so far. Hope that's normal.....

BillG

Newly Enlightened
+1 on the clips.

also....how about some models with knurling. they're too slippery!!

+1 on better holsters. get an Olight T20 holster and duplicate that.

Last edited:

cal..45

Enlightened
That's weird - I use my holsters everyday for months - and I use my light many times through the day. Still fine so far. Hope that's normal.....

it is, I use the holster of my L2D on a every day basis over a year now and its still as good as new. though I wouldn't mind about a nice belt clip either....

regards, holger

todo

Newly Enlightened
+1

I don't care about clips or holsters, but please no strobe or SOS!

I use my lod many times a day, and the strobe is never in way. Plus it can be useful. Some more aggressive knurling would be nice.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1bajillion times!

The topic of pocket clips for AA/123A-sized lights has been brought up before. I still don't understand why pocket clips are available for AAA lights, but not AA lights. Cost difference is minimal, if any. Identical design. Minimal to no change in tooling. Removeable clips PLEASE!

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
yet another "fenix please do this" thread...

I never even use my LOD's clip, its on it, but i have yet to use it. But of course, whatever floats your boat...

and my holsters have been fine...no problems so far...

Crenshaw

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure thing, clips, knurling, better holsters...it will increase the cost of the light by 30%...still interested?

daveman

Enlightened
I do think that as Fenix expands its T series lights in the future to cover more battery and body combinations, those lights will see more knurling on them than what we have seen in the past from Fenix. After all, what's tacticool without some mean-looking knurling to match?

tedjanxt

Enlightened
Be careful what you wish for. Overaggresive knurling will eat your clothing.

Clips break. I just opened my Tiablo A1 and closed my eyes and prayed to the flashlight gods as I popped the clip off. Did the same as I reversed it and popped it back on. I got lucky. Not all clips will.

+1 on better holsters. If you're going to use nylon, it needs to be ballistic. Period. And stretchy stuff doesn't cut it in today's working world. Put a cap on the darned things. I much prefer holsters over clips and rings btw, so I prefer more dev time go in to this, personally. Also, if you make better holsters, you can go with aggressive knurling if you want, as well

SOS and strobe, keep the function, but incorporate the P2D/P3D technology into your keychain lights. Yes, you heard me. Design a tailcap switch for your keychain lights. Were it highly dependable I personally believe this would be an industry first.

Do these things and I would gladly pay double what I pay now. :paypal:

Last edited: