Merry Christmas give-away!

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
First of all I'd like to wish all of you a merry Christmas! Also thanks to the whole CPF community, it's good to meet so many friendly and nice people on this forums to share our flashaholism!

I'd also like to contribute to all the give-aways happening here these days. I would like to give away a Christmas present from one of the biggest flashlight manufacturers in the world, Favour Light. They are famous for the production of Nuwai flashlights and numerous rebranded flashlights all over the world. Here are the details about this flashlight :
  • 1 AAA cell (1.5V Duracell included)
  • stylish aluminum housing
  • Nichia LED, output specified at 26 lumens
  • engraving 'Merry Christmas 2007'
  • packaged in a nice packaging with holiday wishes
  • UNIQUE! this flashlight with engraving is nowhere for sale and has only been given to qualified distributors

Here are some photos :
To get a chance at this give-away just post something in this thread, and next midnight (local time, GMT plus 1 over here) my neighbour will draw the lucky lottery ticket. I will give away this unique flashlight including worldwide priority mail for free, I only ask 1 thing in return. The winner has to donate 10 USD to CandlePowerForums. After payment confirmation from Sasha your present will go into the mail right away.

Thank you!
Erasmus.

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
Before anyone reports this thread, yes it's ok with me... Merry Christmas Everyone!! :santa: