• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired "Spreading the Joy!"

donn_

Flashaholic
I've got a Jetbeam CLE-V2, in wonderful condition. It's ridden in my bib pocket since October.

Free, via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, to the first CPF'er who Calls "I'll take it."

:santa:

Spread the Joy and the Light!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatever fires your light!

bxstylez

Enlightened
j/k..... i dont need any more LED lights
pass the joy around and happy holidays to all!

mikehill

Enlightened
I'd of even paid for the posting ! How many more of the giveaways are there going to be ? My nerves are shot :crackup:

mikehill

Enlightened
Bxstylez .. you're a star. You sure you don't want it though ? If not and Donn don't mind posting to the UK (I'll pay) then great ! just let me know :D

mikehill

Enlightened
Thanks again ! Will PM Donn now. Can't believe it, had my eye one one a bit ago too :crackup:

ps. keep watching .. as a way of saying thanks I'm going to do a giveaway myself in the next 20 mins :popcorn: :D

thezman

Enlightened
Pretty exciting isn't it mike.

Way to spread the joy.

Thanks donn_

mikehill

Enlightened
Just like to publicly to say thanks for doing this Donn :twothumbs My first Jetbeam !

ps .. why do Americans like English addresses so much ... :thinking: :D

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
.....ps .. why do Americans like English addresses so much ... :thinking: :D
They're just so differrent from what we're used to seeing. They seem to have more character or history in them. Our addresses are very uniform. Name, street, city, state (abbreviated), zip code. Overseas address often give me the impression of a series of private messages to the individual postal carriers right down to a particular neighborhood. Given a US address, I could most likely find the place using nothing more than Google Maps. UK and other overseas address seem like you would actually have to go there and talk to the local residents before you could find the place. It's hard to put into words, less organized yet somehow more complete.

mikehill

Enlightened
I used to be a postman :laughing: I remember getting a few letters saying things like "the blue door, next to the bank, Norfolk, England" Now that could be any town or village in Norfolk, but we always found the right "blue door" :D