Spread the Joy AGAIN !

mikehill

Enlightened
Because I've just won :twothumbs First CPF'er to post here "I'll take it" gets a free Orb Raw 3W 2-stage light ! Used but in reasonable condition with trit and battery. Only thing you'll need is a Nano. :D Worlwide shipping included !

scubasteve1942

Enlightened
Awesome. I was just searching for a small pocket light to use in place of my fenix L2D for when I wanted to pack light. PM inbound :twothumbs

Last edited:

mikehill

Enlightened
Received and replied :) Just one question .. will it be OK to send the battery ? Which shipping option would be safest for that ?

mikehill

Enlightened
It was a spare one actually. I'm just keeping the old version for the sake of it :D Anyone know about sending the battery etc .. ? I figure maybe surface mail would be OK, but air might not ...

scubasteve1942

Enlightened
Its ok with me if you just keep the battery. I was going to order some from lighthound anyway along with a spacer for it to fit into my rcr123 charger. It takes a 3.6 volt rcr2 lithium correct?

mikehill

Enlightened
Its ok with me if you just keep the battery. I was going to order some from lighthound anyway along with a spacer for it to fit into my rcr123 charger. It takes a 3.6 volt rcr2 lithium correct?

I don't mind either way ... I was going to send some spacers anyhow. If it's OK to post then I may as well send the lot :thumbsup: Just wasn't sure :shrug: They are 3.7V 350mah prcr2 according to Orb's website.

mikehill

Enlightened
Well ... I've searched on CPF and found nothing. Took a look at the Royal Mail and the ICAO website and they say contact the manufacturer to see if it's restricted or prohibited :rolleyes:
If someone could give an answer before Thursday then I would appreciate it :twothumbs