• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/FT McG Ti S27 white tritium

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
hey guys, this light just isnt getting used like it used to. so i would like to sell it, or trade it for some other custom light.

Price $575 cash, or check (light will ship when check clears unless you are Emack, Goatizzle, or someone else i trust, Troy that'd be you).
sorry but im not going to do paypal, i need the cash.

also i will trade it for a Pd-s with ti bezel and trit in the piston and a 27lt-s with mofo bezel TOGETHER. feel free to post other offers tho. milky mods are sexy. a ton of cheap lights in exchange for a McG isnt. so dont try that. im about quality not quanity.

price excludes shipping and such. so figure that up and add it onto the price.

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
C'mon mossy, u know pictures are what sell....

:poke:

true give me a sec.

edit, my D80 is at my dad's office and im not sure where my little nikon's at. oh wait, its with the girl in NC.
sorry guy's, anyways the light is jsut like every other s27, but its got the shallower scallops in the bezel, its complete with all the McG tooling marks and one or two of my own. the light is awesome, im not in any hurry to sell it, i was just tihnking someone else might like to have it, and im up for another custom light to play with for a while.

Last edited:

cqbdude

Enlightened
I have an 27LT with a seoul and the mofo bezel plus a HD45 with a seoul also to trade...any interest??