The Spear is Here for Christmas, Limited Edition ?

Lumalee

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
Firstly Merry Christmas to all, hope everyone has a good Christmas and Happy New Year.

My Spear arrived under the tree this morning, so Santa (or someone who looks like him) must have thought kindly upon me this year. Opened the box and wow, thats right WOW !!1 visually it looks awesome and the colour scheme is awesome, but I believe some people got plain silver reflectors... spoke to a couple of friends on here who got them and they confirmed silver reflectors..... mine wasnt .......

spear1.jpg

spear2.jpg

Great light, good output with pure white tint (perhaps a little on the cold side but I like them like that) superb throw and as good as MRV Q5 but beam is a little messy on Spear. Build quality is excellent, solid and well machined. Same as everyone else reported, they need to drop the branding a little, just a simple Raidfire on one flat and Spear on the other. Presentation (box etc) stunning, one of the best packages yet, and although it doesnt improve the light the overall perception of the complete package is improved.
Beam shots to follow when this thick fog lifts from the whole of the UK.

Great light, love it !!

regards to all
Lee

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet! I wonder why we all didnt' get red. I think the original pictures had it red. I got silver. The red looks pretty neat.

Latest posts