So, what did Santa bring you this year?

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
I got:

- Snowpeak Ti travel plate
- Blinky LED 'Starburst' christmas lights
- A box of exotic herbs & spices for in the kitchen
- The orange expansion pack for the game 'Killer bunnies & the quest for the magic carrot'

I will also get:

- Camelbak hydration blatter
- TADGear OP1 pouch

But unfortunately, they are still on their way :(

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mrs. Powernoodle and I do not exchange presents, because every day of marriage to me is a glorious gift from God. :crackup:

Our 6 and 10y olds do receive a gigantic stash, though.

Merry Christmas.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
My xmas present for myself is a SF 6P with the new light kit from opticshqs.

But it hasnt arrived yet....

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
A nice bike helmet from my grandmother, a pair of bike pants from my mom, a book from a friend, and I was hoping for the Nitecore to get here in time as a present from me to me, but it looks like I'll have to wait more.

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wayland (from my church) handed me a Craftsman tool box with a ribbon tied around it. I thought that was all at first but there was something rattling around inside so I waited until this morning to open the "present".

Besides the tool box itself, I received a ratchet/screwdriver set and a Victorinox "SwissMemory" USB drive pocket knife.

I think there's more to come when I visit Aunt Ann later today.

KingGlamis

Banned
My Dad got me three flashlights. One is a China no-name that simply says 5W and "Police" :shrug: and "waterproof" on it. Runs on 4xAAA and is a good thrower. Probably a good 100 lumens. Has a compass on the back and came with a belt holster. I'll probably EDC sometimes as a back up to my other back ups. :D

The second one is one of those shake lights that needs no batteries. Always wanted one just to have but just never bought one for myself. Not very bright but good for emergencies.

The third one is one of those solar-charged lights. It's charging now so I will test it tonight.

The wife also got me a wind-up emergency light with three LEDs for the glovebox of the truck.

Edit: Forgot to add, the wife also got me a 1,000,000CP spotlight. I had three and two died, so I'm back up to two.

Last edited:

Mad1

Enlightened
I got a Snap-on screwdriver. :D

36469.JPG

bigfoot

Enlightened
Santa stopped by and brought a Surefire 6PL. A very nice light!! :santa:

I can't wait for it to get dark outside! Woohoo

jugg2

Enlightened
Mostly cash here. I'm gonna build a ROP, buy an E2E, and invest in some rechargables.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
Just got home from christmas dinner at my inlaws, and they had a huge christmas surprise for us... they gave us

1000 EURO
(about $1400)

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

To spend on things we need for our new house (so much for the idea of going on a flashlight buying spree :rolleyes:). My brother in law and his girlfriend got the same to help out with their 10 week old baby.

These people are absolute angels...

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Santa Clause was rather poor (money-wise), so there was nothing but cards under the tree this year.
But my mother in Alaska gave me a wood carving I had made & painted in 1975; it is a wolf head from the Tlingit (pronounced "klinket") indian tribe in southeast Alaska. I had forgotten that I made & painted that, so it will go on my wall in some prominent location tomorrow morning. :thumbsup:
And of course, I'll take a photograph of it and post it in this thread at that time. :)

darkhanger18

Newly Enlightened
Santa(aka my father this year) agreed to pay for 2/3 of my nikon d40x:) and I bought myself a nicer lens (nikon 85mm 1.8 if anyones interested) also got some jeans from my mom, and sister got me a few various gift cards.. happy holidays to everyone:party: EDIT TO ADD: my uncle knew about the camera, gave me a pelican 1300 case to put it in, and my grandfather got me a nice mechanics tool set

Last edited:

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got this cool clock from my brother.

The size is 15" x 7.5".

CF018Small.jpg

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lots of Love and Gifts for the House :)
Got some nice pants,sweathers,boxers,electrical toothbrush and a new Suit from the Wife.

+ a Custom Spherical head the 27LT from a special friend at the Forum.
Thanks man :) Youre the best.

Hobby related:
Got myself a Raidfire Spear and Some Nitecore Defenders.
Oh and a "Sceptre" Yet to arrive.

Just about everyone in the Family Gives a Gift to eachother so the Pile was pretty big.

Crazyness,but it is nice.
I cherish meeting up with the family,enjoying everybodys company while eating good food the most and that the Twin Girls are happy :)
The Gifts are just a nice bonus.

Last edited:

djblank87

Enlightened
I got lucky this year and received the following:

1. Trek Mountain Bike, very nice well over a $1,000.00
2. Sirius Satellite Radio Stiletto 10
3. Camel Back Hydration Pack
4. $100.00 Lowes Gift Card
5. Bike Gloves and Socks

6. $2,000.00 to use for any items I need when I start the Police academy.

The family took great care of me this year and I appreciate everything the did for me. :D