Would triple-led P60 modules be possible?

MartinSE

Newly Enlightened
Can we expect this some time? It would be awesome. I've seen modded multi-led surefires (u2 and l4) and it looks so very, very sweet.

And a merry crustmas to you all!

Phaetos

Enlightened
I don't see why it would be a problem. Just need a host with a large enough head and some monster batteries. I'm sure someone around here can make it work.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think one of those would be possible...hell I fit 3 Seouls in a KL4 E-series head.
SF416.jpg

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
OH...ooops.

It would be interesting to have a head like that!

Good Idea!

You could make a drop-in the size of a P60L with 3 emitters...I thought thats what you meant.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Check this thread(To bad the picture links are dead). 4 Rebels with 4 correctly sized reflectors. It is possible, now who will build it?

Edit:Thanks BFG9000 for the pics

Last edited:

MartinSE

Newly Enlightened
DaFABRICATA: Yeah, that IS what i meant :)

I'd like something to pop into my deree cl1h.
That quad-led p6 looks awesome too!

Last edited:

LiteFan

Enlightened
This mod as a dropin would be worth $100.00 to me, there already exists 3 rebels on a star but no reflector or optic AFAIK without that it's one bad *** flood light.

MartinSE

Newly Enlightened
This mod as a dropin would be worth $100.00 to me, there already exists 3 rebels on a star but no reflector or optic AFAIK without that it's one bad *** flood light.

Where can you find 3 rebels on one star?

Cheers!

MartinSE

Newly Enlightened
Bump, this topic is interesting! Are there not billions of people interested in P60 modules with triple leds?

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would expect to see more triple-led dropins, period. Like technical trickle-down from bleeding edge KD and DX, and bleeding edge modders like Elektrolumens.