Dorcy 6 watt 6AAA light

nbp

Flashaholic
:twothumbsYep, sure do. Bought it on a whim at ShopKo I think. I keep it in my car, and it works great even when its freezing out. Really, a pretty solid light for the 40 bucks or so I paid for it. I think Dorcy makes a decent light if you aren't concerned about brand names or dropping them from helicopters. The beam is nice and white, and pretty tight too, I'd say you get a good spot out farther than the 100' they advertise. I wouldn't necessarily trust it with my life, but for a general use light, I think it's a nice torch to have around.

thelinuxcat

Newly Enlightened
Yep, I picked it up a while back at Target. Seems well made and sturdy but maybe not as bright as they claim. I keep it by the bed, it is easier to find in the dark than a small light.

rtt

Enlightened
I received a Dorcy that takes 3 aaa batteries. The package states 65 lumens and 3 watt. This light surprised me with the white light and good hot spot and flood! I like the side mounted switch even though it does not have a momentary feature on the switch. I do not know what the cost for this light is but it seems to be pretty well built.