Be careful guys... wives can be tricky!

KingGlamis

Banned
So I walk into the kitchen and the wife approaches to give me a kiss. Normal stuff. Until I feel her trying to snatch the flashlight out of my left holster. A quick defensive move keeps her from getting the light. Then she goes for the flashlight in my right holster. A quick and playful 10 seconds later and I proclaim victory... "You didn't get either of my lights!"

She then says, "Yeah, but you can't buy anymore without this!" And she's holding my wallet!!! :eek: Darn sneaky wife snatched my wallet while I was defending my flashlights. :oops:

Be careful guys, be careful. :D

TCW 60

Newly Enlightened
You must practice some flashlight/wallett defense tactics and use IWB holsters.

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need a torch you can hide Credit Cards in, then again, most transactions these days seem to use Paypal too, so keep your password hidden from her !

Better still, a separate Torch Paypal account...

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the younger group here... must always watch out for Mom and Dad trying to pilfer your flashlight buying ticket...(aka debit card..).

jugg2

Enlightened
For the younger group here... must always watch out for Mom and Dad trying to pilfer your flashlight buying ticket...(aka debit card..).

I use my moms credit card when buying stuff online, then just pay her cash. When I hand her $150-$200 she is like what have you been buying!? Then she wants to borrow my lights when she and my sister walk the dogs. lol

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1, although my parents never try to pilfer mine...

its alot easier then asking them to pay $300 (last months flashlight bill) and then you paying them back....

Crenshaw

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, old 6volt lantern, dim yellow beam...hard to find 6 volt batteries... easy to take out battery and hide credit cards and money.

+1 for your wife. Playful scoundrelish women are better than boring dull ones any day. I love the kiss distraction. That is classic!

I used to have a mischevious girlfriend who would act very romantic all of a sudden and come up and give me a passionate kiss (after eating yogurt...which she knew I could not stand the taste of.:green:) I kind of (seriously) miss her.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
:ROFL:
Still laughing...:crackup:

You must have a good wife, and she appears to know you too well. I can only revert back to my primal internet gaming roots and say PWNED!

chibato

Newly Enlightened
A little bit off topic, but I need some advise on what to I tell my wife when she returns from a 3 week visit to her parents to find I have purchased 5 new lights? :eek: