Tis'a pleasure being Santa Claus...really

p1fiend

Newly Enlightened
In short, this holiday I gave out, 2 Fenix LOD Q4's (sister and brother-in-law), 1 Tiablo A1 (cousin), and 5 County Comm LEDs with titanium turnbuckle(CountyComm Titanium Screw links).

The 2 LOD's Q4 were meant to be given out, the one Tiablo was given to my favorite cousin who has the most incredibe, best freakin indetical twins evAr. 5 county-comm led pocket lights with matching countycomm ti. screw links were given out as suprise gifts(just tossed to my cousins or cousins in law), and 1 Fenix Keep-2-go with 4 123A lithium's (to my cousin whose GF got him a new 62P LEd light).

I just have to say, I have never been happier giving away lights than today, Christmas Day.

Amen.

(In short: I don't care how much it costs to give out lights, it's worth every FREAKIN penny. The two LOD Q4's amazed everyone, my cousins all appreciated the County Comm Keychain lights, and giving the Tiablo to my fav. cousin was just the best (i didn't plan this, just decided on the spur to give him my one and only Tiablo A1.).

Last edited:

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, tis always grander to give than to receive. Sounds like we may have some new members soon. Merry Christmas!