A very special Christmas gift...

Greta

Flashaholic
... at least it is to me. My husband and daughter went looking for something unique for me and found this store that had these dogtags made out of stainless steel. Very heavy and thick... very "bling". They saw one that had the world map etched into it and because of the shape of the dogtag and the "world", it reminded him of something. So he bought it and had it engraved on the back.... and here it is:

dogtag.gif

It is very precious to me... and because it pretty much represents CPF, I wanted to share it with you all... :santa:

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool, nice gift :D Always nice to have something engraved for you, it makes it far more personal.

Regards,
Tempest

Greta

Flashaholic
HaHa! Yeah... I still have the ones the gov't gave me... somewhere around here... :grin2:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha, I am wondering what the name of the snake-like animal in your avatar is. I remember is was the icon of a dessert in my childhood, some pink yoghurt which looked as well as tasted very synthetically but everyone liked it.

Greta

Flashaholic
It's just a snake.... like we have plenty of here in the Southwest desert... along with cactus and roadrunners... :D

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very sharp looking, and it certainly does represent CPF!

The positive influence your leadership of CPF has had, is without question, worldwide. In one way or another, it's truly reached practically every corner of the globe. Pretty awesome what one site has done for both flashaholics and non-flashaholics alike.

I hope you wear your tag in pride, Sasha! (sounds a little corny on the surface, but I mean it)

Bart - Haha... now there's a way to have your name immortalized! Thing looks like it'll last forever and a day. Was that laser engraved?

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now you just need to add little diamond chips on that map to represent the location of all CPF's. :) Maybe CPF'ers could donate to CPF and have a chip added to represent their location. :p