Inova X5 UV Questions

snuffy

Enlightened
I have a ARC AAA uv and I'm looking for a uv with a little more light but I don't want a 3-D size light like Inretech sells.
I just tried a search for any info on the uv version of the Inova X5. Didn't find a whole lot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Anyone have experience with them? How about a dealer that sells the uv version?

C

Cosmic Superchunk

I've never handled an Ultraviolet Inova X5T, but the only place I know of that carries them is THE LED LIGHT for $82.65.

snuffy

Enlightened
Thanks for the info. I knew I saw it some where. $82 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

snuffy

Enlightened
Nobody owns one of these? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
snuffy said:
Nobody owns one of these? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently not... I have a white X5 and a blue X5 with one of McGizmo's strap mods to the tailpiece, but no X5T and no UV model. From me, you're SOL but it's possible that somebody else here on CPF has one and can comment on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

snuffy

Enlightened
Thanks Craig,
I guess with the Inova UV going for $80 plus most are guys are using the ARC AAA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Shark

Enlightened
Depending on what your going to use it for you may want to consider another source. If your using it for checking for false ID, drivers license etc. it may be a little out of range for that. UV led lights have a wave lenth of 395 NM where most UV inks are in the 350-385 NM range. My arc UV AAA wont detect many UV markings on ID's but it will pick up the UV thread on money and most UV inks. Althoe many on the shorter wave lenth are rather dull if they glow at all I also have a hand held flouresant tube that runs on 4 AA's and is in the 365 NM range which picks up all UV inks. If you want to take a look at them try www.maxmax.com model Flash UV 6

snuffy

Enlightened
Thanks Shark, I'll check that site out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Latest posts