New to the site, wanted to say hello.

FarmerJP

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to say hello to all of the flash crazies. Been reading this site for quite a while and finally registered to join. Lots of great stuff here and look forward to learning alot. I will probably place a few posts in the near future about which HID to buy and take it easy on the newbie...recently I had an experience that really would have benefited from a great handheld light so its time to start looking at the pros and cons and pony up. Thanks for the help in advance. JP

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Just wanted to say hello to all of the flash crazies. Been reading this site for quite a while and finally registered to join. Lots of great stuff here and look forward to learning alot. I will probably place a few posts in the near future about which HID to buy and take it easy on the newbie...recently I had an experience that really would have benefited from a great handheld light so its time to start looking at the pros and cons and pony up. Thanks for the help in advance. JP

Welcome. Let us know what questions you have.

BVH

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF! It's a great place to learn lots about flashlights and their power sources. Be sure to state your intended use, required run-time, budget and any other info in your post so members can home in on good candidates for you.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
:welcome:

I'm betting many of us will be willing to answer any of the questions you ask(and ask you some questions too).

How about some criterias for your next light, Size, Batteries and Output. That would help narrow down the selection.

Enjoy your time here!

Last edited:

FarmerJP

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the greetings folks, I think this will be a very useful site. I have already learned alot just from reading posts for a while. I will post a thread with the info on the torch I am looking for.

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

Lots of great people here with a wealth of knowledge to help answer your questions :eek:

Regards,
Tempest