A liberal on Global Warming and his hopes for the demise of conservatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGlamis

Banned
It's really hard for me to imagine the mindset of a kook like this guy. He's predicting, and in and underlying way, HOPING for the demise of conservatives due to "Global Warming." I'm really scared. :crackup: But... I survived the Global ice age they predicted in the 70s, so hopefully I'll survive this catastrophe as well.
icon_biggrin.gif

Global Warming Will Save America from the Right...Eventually
by Dave Lindorff

The future political map of America is likely to look a lot different, with much of the so-called "red" state region either gone or depopulated.
Sat., 12/22/2007 - 19:21—Say what you will about the looming catastrophe facing the world as the pace of global heating and polar melting accelerates. There is a silver lining.

Look at a map of the US.

The area that will by completely inundated by the rising ocean—and not in a century but in the lifetime of my two cats........

Remainder of article is here

Lindorff speakingAbout the author: Philadelphia journalist Dave Lindorff is a 34-year veteran, an award-winning journalist, a former New York Times contributor, a graduate of the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, a two-time Journalism Fulbright Scholar, and the co-author, with Barbara Olshansky, of a well-regarded book on impeachment, The Case for Impeachment. His work is available at www.thiscantbehappening.net.

Last edited by a moderator:

Empath

Flashaholic
Past discussion of the topic indicates it's a topic for the Underground.
Topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.