Got my SE LumaPower MRV DIGITAL Q5 WC today

gesteenbergen

Newly Enlightened
I love it!:D

My oldman has a Tiablo A9S Q5 WC and i can`t tell the difference in output. Though i didn`t make a 1 one 1 comparison, but i like the UI of the mrv much more than the A9S UI, and there are no anoying (forgive me for my poor English) sqeaks while (dis-)assembling.
Can anyone tell me how to get instant full power with the A9S, without having to pass the low mode first? That would be a great improvement.

I also recieved a Tiablo A1. Just to try out. I`m not verry fond of it, although the output isn`t bad on 10440`s, my lod Q4 performs better and has more options. Though the A1 rebels tint is better.

Greetings from the Netherlands and best wishes for 2008:wave:

gesteenbergen

Newly Enlightened
I read somewhere that the A9s has a resistor in the tailcap, and there there is a tactical forward clickie tailcap available without that resistor. Will that solve the problem?:thinking:

idiotekniQues

Newly Enlightened
I read somewhere that the A9s has a resistor in the tailcap, and there there is a tactical forward clickie tailcap available without that resistor. Will that solve the problem?:thinking:

from what i know yes it would, but you wouldnt have a low mode available then - just high mode with temporary on as well (which i love)