• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo AMC mule EN with GDUP board and Q4

luminata

Enlightened
That's right, the same day I get it from NYSTRPr I am putting it up.
I realized (actually the sig. other realized):scowl: that I had spent over $600 bucks on flashlights in the past 2 weeks. Not good for me my friend:eek:.
After all that Xmas cost this was a BIG mistake on my apart. So , I have to make a decision. I know many of you have been thru this also.

This light is awesome. with the Gdup you get 3 adjustable levels and the light remembers your last level. The nickel is beautiful and as McGizmo has stated the Gdup is perfect in this light. The emitter is a Q4 and the light engine is interchangeable with the Aleph series . This thing is smaller than I expected and very edc-able. The ultimate flood light .

Asking a few bucks less than what I paid (which was $242.00)

Asking price is $230 plus 3% PP fees if this method is used. Money order would also be ok. This includes Priority Shipping in CONUS only. Insurance would be extra. I will check periodically. I can get it out in the mail Sat. AM if purchased tonite.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I just don't see myself liking a light with no reflector, but these do look really cool. It is really short isn't it. 230 money order.........very tempting!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Most money I ever spent on a light, and first McGizmo. I feel a tad bit sick, well I hope I like it!
It only lasted 10 minutes.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Lucky I brought the laptop to work this evening! I'm planning to send out the money order in the morning, provided I get the address to send it to by then.

luminata

Enlightened
Pm sent Sgt.

I am gonna regret this. Its why I am not gonna even put a battery in it or touch it. It's in the box and ready to go. UGH!!! I need to win the lottery or something

ibcj

Enlightened
Well, I'm glad that you received it okay. Bummer you had to let it go.

Sgt. Led I hope you enjoy it. The GDuP is very practical with three nicely spaced levels. I'm glad I have another one.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
You never opened the box nystrpr sent it to you in? Man I think I got really lucky on this one, if you opened it I might never of got the chance. My thanks goes out to the both of you, I am very excited to try out my first McGizmo, and to have a crack at the GDuP. I need to look into the UI now to be sure I can use it as soon as it hits the door.
:thumbsup:

luminata

Enlightened
I did indeed get it quickly , thanx NYSTRPR!! It's always nice when sellers are right on the ball and get stuff out ASAP for the buyer. Doesnt always happen that way.

I know if I look at it at this torch and touch it and feed it and light it up I will not let it go.....

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I wonder what are the 3 drive levels? I'm hoping that the high is at 700mA or so.
Edit: I see that was the drive level chosen for all on high.

Last edited: