• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ni Arc LS "Pepper" ***SOLD***

Groundhog66

Banned
I know you all have seen this one before, but I cannot believe there is no interest. As you all know, I am selling a lot, to get a little back. This beauty needs a new home. Beautifully Ni plated, modded by Milky with an Acorn 4 brightness driver and an SSCP4 USWOH. To be honest with you, the intricate mods alone ran me $155. Add the LS and plating and I think a fair price would be $215, as you can see I am losing money. $215 Shipped US, Int'l a bit more.

SOLD

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01763.jpg

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: Ni Arc "Pepper", RAW NS

More info on Raw NS please. Looks good but don't know too much about the little suckers other than they're from britian or something.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hog , whats the BIN code on the Raw??

MrBadExample

Newly Enlightened

:takeit: for the Raw NS! I have a Ti version and love these lights! My wife used my Ti Raw yesterday then asked me if she could have it :drool: :thinking: .....nope! Now she can have one and I don't need to explain why I didn't want to give mine up. :grin2: Please pm me where to send paypal.

Thanks,
Brian

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: for the Raw NS! I have a Ti version and love these lights! My wife used my Ti Raw yesterday then asked me if she could have it :drool: :thinking: .....nope! Now she can have one and I don't need to explain why I didn't want to give mine up. :grin2: Please pm me where to send paypal.

Thanks,
Brian
Good snatch, its always good to have the wife participate in the hobby.Mine is still on denial :green:

Groundhog66

Banned

Thanks,
Brian

Please send PP cash to

[email protected]

Add $5 for zUSPS Priority

Thank you

Tim

MrBadExample

Newly Enlightened

Good snatch, its always good to have the wife participate in the hobby.Mine is still on denial :green:

Luckily for me she asks no questions regarding prices! :devil: That, coupled with my light or knife being requested on a regular basis by her has caused her to stop questioning why I always have a light or knife with me! :grin2:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know you all have seen this one before, but I cannot believe there is no interest. As you all know, I am selling a lot, to get a little back. This beauty needs a new home. Beautifully Ni plated, modded by Milky with an Acorn 4 brightness driver and an SSCP4 USWOH. To be honest with you, the intricate mods alone ran me $155. Add the LS and plating and I think a fair price would be $215, as you can see I am losing money. $215 Shipped US, Int'l a bit more.

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

If I had extra cash Id buy this in a second,as a matter of fact if it doesnt sell PM me down the road.Can you tell me more on the UI 4 modes?

Groundhog66

Banned

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

If I had extra cash Id buy this in a second,as a matter of fact if it doesnt sell PM me down the road.Can you tell me more on the UI 4 modes?

The Acorn Driver has a very useful 4 brightness levels, push to the one you desire then click.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tim, do/did you have more than one Ni plated Arc light?

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Maybe he called it that because it looks like a pepper shaker:grin2:

Groundhog66

Banned

What is the runtime and the output on the different modes after the mods??

I have no idea of runtime, never discharged a full battery through it yet. I could try to take beamshots later if that would help, or perhaps Milky could answer this question. I will see if I can reach him.

Just called him and he said Low is probably 2-4 lumens, where as high is probably between 180-200 lumens. I guess that leaves the two other modes equally in between.

Now again, with the short reflector you get great flood AND enough of a hotspot to make it useful for many purposes.

Tim