ArmyTek        

Thread: Fliklite and Clip Light reviews

Default Fliklite and Clip Light reviews

I know I'm double posting (sorry) but for those who only check the LED forum and not the Reviews forum, I've added the Fliklite (5 stars) and the Clip Light (4 stars) to my site.

Default Re: Fliklite and Clip Light reviews

PocketLights.com has just started to carry the Fliklite. This LED light is really cool. It is is built like a tank and looks like a piece of art.

The Fliklite has four LEDs

What makes the Fliklite unique is that it has an internal switching mechanism that turns on the light when you flick it.

That thing looks a bit like a ------ --- that women might use!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] (I was going to say "v------r" but it looks like more than that!)
    Definitely a work of art, but do you leave it on the coffee table, the top of the cistern, or in the nightstand? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Enlightened

I don't know what the desingners were thinking when they made this light. Wait, maybe I do know...

My dog says their cool. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Looks like a medical device and uses 3 "N" cells and it got 5 stars? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif[/img]
    Just don't see that a minimag with an Opalec isn't superior in every respect, unless the switch, or the design, appeal to you personally.

Review ratings include a subjective component - read the review for justification of the rating.

The Opalec also got 5 Stars... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, I did, and it sounds like you'd like a different battery set up as much as I would...and think it looks pretty. The Eternalights probably look dorky to many people, whereas I think they're neat...and so it goes.