• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: SOLD. 7 x Cree Milky M6

Up for sale is an M6 modded by Milky with seven Cree P3 emitters. Brightness is 540 lumens, give or take. Quality of light is almost pure white. The light produces a ball of white light with a wide area of nicely integrated spill.

Battery power is 4 x 14670, producing over 14 volts. The l.e. is regulated.

The light produces a wide swath of light enabling clear identification of man-sized objects easily out to fifty yards.

I think Scott would not be upset if I mentioned that this was his personal light that he was willing to part with simply because it wasnt getting much use. We both like the pure white quality of light these emitters produce. I am parting with this because I am not using it. I have three other M6's and am experimenting right now with incandescents.

Price is $700 shipped. SOLD. Shipping is priority mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance: add $10.00. CC paypal, add 4%. Paypal address is [email protected] First unconditional "Ill take it" posted here gets the light.

Last edited:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: 7 x Cree Milky M6

Wow.. I think this is the first 7 emitter M6 for sale on the secondary market... nice catch!

Batteries included? LOL

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just went to pick up a PIZZA....WTF :thumbsdow

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Pursuant to Scott (Milkyspit), here are his own words on this light (hope he doesn't mind if I post this):

"My personal light is running 7x Cree P3-WC, chosen for their gorgeous pure white tint, and calibrated to an output of roughly 539 lumens. Built a custom 4x14670 battery pack, too, which ought to keep the light in regulation for 1hr and 40min., or so... all within the confines of a stock M6 body. This is the whitest light I have ever seen... it actually has the visual effect of insta-bleaching whatever fabrics one shines it on."