So what kind of rechargable options are there for a SF G2?

coldlocus

Newly Enlightened
I'm a sucker for guiltfree lumens (both economically and environmentally) and was wondering what kind of options there are for a Surefire G2?

1. Which batteries fits?
2. What is the best incan-combo? I want as bright as possible, as long as the runtime is about 30min.
3. The window, how many incanlumens is it possible to squeeze out without melting the window? Is the window easy to change? What is the diameter?
4. What is the best bang for the buck led-dropin? I want something really bright, but not overly expencive.
5. Roughly how many LED-lumens is it possible to squeeze out before the LED dies of overheating(due to poor heattransfer in plastic body)? In other words, how bright led-dropins can I look for?

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
1: Lithium ion 17670s and rcr123s work.
2: Two rcr123s running a P90, or using a LumensFactory lamp
3: Don't know what it takes to melt it, but if you do, SureFire will probably replace it.
4: I don't know too much about the P60 drop ins available now, but I know you'll be able to find one to suit you. What's your budget?
5: Depends on design and quality of the drop in. The brightest ones are running over 200 b-lumens