HELP ME CHOOSE PLEASE

Screwball

Newly Enlightened
Hi
I know this question has probably been asked before but I am an l.e.o and am looking for a good light for work.I have a rechargeable spotlight that claims 3.5 million candle power from practical tests it willthrow for about .25 of a mile and spill for about 25-30 feet.I was previously about to buy a fenix l2t and a rechargeable for home use but a financial disaster put paid to that
I am willing to pay £50-00 uk for the torch I was thinking of either the Fenix T1 or a surefire 6P incan.Some folks have suggested that the incan is better for police work due to better colour rendition
All advice /opinions welcome

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Dereelight CL1H? You can keep this light upgraded and I think it will take Incan P60 modules.

Incans you'll have to buy bulbs and live with the lower runtime or lower lumen rating but they could seem to have a more natural color.

LEDs can sometimes make up for that with sheer output and you eyes can also get used to both.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Incans you'll have to buy bulbs and live with the lower runtime or lower lumen rating but they could seem to have a more natural color.

LEDs can sometimes make up for that with sheer output and your eyes can also get used to both.

That's very true. I think the whole issue of color rendition is overrated.

At my new job, I inspected the inside of a large container. (The type you find being hauled by commercial Big Rigs). It was night, and I had two lights on me. My indestructable inca Surefire E2d, and a Fenix P3D Q5. Both did a good job of lighting up the inside of that container. But the LED equipped P3D did a significantly better job.