• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* FiveMega 2" Deep Mag C/D Bezel & Reflector

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Black FiveMega 2" Deep Bezel & reflector for Mag C & D head in very good condition, no dents or dings :)

DSC00425.jpg

$50.00 Shipped as far as USPS Priority Mail will reach with Delivery Confirmation #.

Sorry this item is not available for international shipping

Payment by PayPal Only / Sorry No Trades

First to post "I'll take it" gets it regardless of PMs and questions.

PM me for PayPal info.

Thanks for looking!

Later

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S FiveMega 2" Deep Mag C/D Bezel & Reflector

Tempting..........if only I could mount my kiu ss bezel on it, I would take it

springbok

Newly Enlightened
how did i miss this??!! :(( will have to keep waiting till another one appears.

bxstylez

Enlightened
will FM be doing another run of these anytime soon?

i definitely need one of these, in black :naughty:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I was just looking back at FM's sales thread of these, and I seem to have a small horde of 11 of these 2" deep reflectors/bezels in red, black, pewter, HA-III, chrome, 14K gold. If I ever go on a sales spree some people will be happy because these are wonderful FM inventions.

bxstylez

Enlightened
I was just looking back at FM's sales thread of these, and I seem to have a small horde of 11 of these 2" deep reflectors/bezels in red, black, pewter, HA-III, chrome, 14K gold. If I ever go on a sales spree some people will be happy because these are wonderful FM inventions.

hey lux,

I want to b the first in line for a black head

paypal locked and loaded
just let me know when to shoot :naughty:

springbok

Newly Enlightened
hey lux, you can put me down for a black one, if you every decide to part with them :D

bc5000

Newly Enlightened

Lux, have you used the 2" with any of the superbulbs, for example the "TORCH" or "DEATHBLASTER" etc. Or would the 3" be a better choice? Is there much difference in the beam between the two?

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
LOL....that should be a message to FiveMega. I didn't post about my trove of these until I saw it sold, so as to not mess up his thread.

These were made mostly for the smaller WA bulbs. Enlarging the bottom reflector bore to fit an Osram 50+ watt bulb would likely ruin the very delicate metalized reflector surface (never touch it). It would also shove the larger and longer Osram 50+W bulbs too far into the reflector and likely take it beyond the focal point.