A2 In-Stock - Where?

Mrdi

Enlightened
Thought you werent going to bite for awhile on an A2 Nascar.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I know. I'm still torn to be honest with you. I'm surprised to see it's brighter than the E2-MN03 configuration. Worse case, I buy one, see how I like it and sell it if I don't like it. My biggest concern is the size. I'm not sure I'm going to be willing to carry something that much bigger than my E1-E2E bezel config.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Okay. I'll be home in about two hours for meal break and will check e-mail then.

SurefireM6

Enlightened
Are any of the other colors out yet? Red, Blue, Green?

nascar,

I've been carrying the A2 in place of the E2e now for about 2 weeks. I don't notice it's there anymore. I carry it in my front left pocket and it's easy to forget it's there until you stick your hand in there for your keys. Back pocket carry is a bit more noticable than the E2e but livable.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like my A2! I haven't even burned through one set of batteries yet and I use it quite a bit (in short bursts). It's nice to know that everytime I use it the beam is nice and white. It is longer than the E2e w/KL1 but it's still my back pocket EDC. It's at the absolute maximum acceptable size. A hair bigger and it would be too big. (5.5" long)

If you can get over the added length I think you will like the A2.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
can the batteries be removed from the rear on the A2? one of the things that bugged me about the E2e was that the batteries loaded from the front.

SUREFARC

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
chamenos said:
can the batteries be removed from the rear on the A2? one of the things that bugged me about the E2e was that the batteries loaded from the front.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid that's the only way to remove the batteries. The front end is blocked by the regulation circuit.

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nascar,

if you ever decide you don't like it...i'll buy it from you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif $130 sounds like a damn good price!

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
little ninjai: that's great; its how i prefer it anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and i agree $130 is a VERY good price!!

Mrdi

Enlightened
Re: A2 pre sale

Ray,
I'll give you $110 shipped for the A2 you've purchased.
You can make interest on the money till you decide to sell it,
probably about three days.