What's your favorite New Years eve beverage?

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like it will be a bottle of white zinfandel type wine for me starting at 11pm. :party:

I will be staying overnight at the scene of the New Years party along with dozens of other friends. :grouphug: :drunk:
No drinking and driving for us. :tsk: :tinfoil:

It was crazy last New Year's eve.
I did actually see a few pink elephants by 2 AM then. :wtf:
It was a sweetened wine that did it to me, lol! :D

It's looking like this New Year's will be no less fun. :naughty: :rock:

Cheers! :)

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I'm a party pooper from a booze perspective--I don't drink it. Iced tea or maybe a Coke if I'm in a wild mood!:crackup:

Karl

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Champagne, baby!
I have to work tomorrow, so I'm drinking very little and very early, and probably leaving at 9 or 9:30p.
Have a blast everyone.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
I usually dont drink alcohol cos of my meds, but today I treated myself to a little glass of Champagne at midnight, and now just kickin back with a little Caol Ila (single malt whisky for those who don't know).

But most of the evening it was Coke light & Lipton green icetea

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Back when I used to party on New Year's Eve, it was champagne at midnight - the drier the better. I couldn't handle a lot of it though. Two glasses was the max for me and it was usually less than that.

Tonight I've got a cup of Folger's sitting by the keyboard. Wheeeee :) :party: :laughing:

-walle-

Newly Enlightened
I'm a big beer fan, so i drank a couple of beers during the evening, the rest was coke, since i wanted to be able to drive home.

(it's 4am here)

Terry M

Newly Enlightened
drinking LOTS of beer right now. God bless my wife for not drinking and makiing sure my drunk *** gets home safe.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
A nice glass of Merlot. I like Cabernet Sauvignon as well as some other similar red wines. Nothing too fancy, I'm too poor for $20 bottles... perhaps because I spend too much on flashlights, knives, swords, outdoor gear etc. :D

AWGD8

Newly Enlightened
Ice cold ROOT BEER! :thumbsup:

I spend most of my dough to CPF light.

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not opening up any more Martinelli's sparkling cider am I ?

(Shoots the plastic snap cap off and kills an incandescent light bulb)

mechBgon

Enlightened
I'd go for some chocolate milk :) ...but payday's not until the day after tomorrow :(

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
My sister's an alcoholic that attends AA meetings, so I have no booze in the house.
Therefore, right now, I'm drinking a cocktail made with ~35% Crystal Light berry punch and ~65% diet Mountain Dew, served in a large glass and on the rocks.
It tastes significantly better than it sounds. :)

If I didn't live with her, I'd be sipping on homemade mimosas - consisting of ~60% orange juice and ~40% extra dry champagne. :drunk:

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
No alcohol in my house either, the bottle of choice tonight was Henry Weinhard's Vanilla Cream.

:buddies:

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
The plans fell all to pieces this year. :mecry: :rant:

Me and a friend ended up leaving the party just 30 minutes past midnight. :ohgeez:
Luckily, I wasn't too "blitzed" and we made it back to Arlington, Tx from Colleyville, Tx. with no issues.

Maybe next New Years will go better.
Hopefully, everything went as planned for anyone else reading this. ;)