I shine my light into the sky on New Year's Night

serious sam

Newly Enlightened
I shine my powerful light into the sky 20 minutes ago on New Year's night :naughty:... Playing with it for 5 minutes.... then I heard the sound of helicopter hovering closer and closer.... so I turn the light off and run into my home and turn all the light off.... :p. Then the helicopter go away... :D:D

My friend was giving me those smile :twothumbs....

Hehehehe Great thing to start my new year!

Happy New Year All!!!!!!

killforfood

Newly Enlightened
My you Britts are so daring!
And they were black helicopters, right?
Ooooh, Ooooh, gives me chills just thinking about it.

Well, they took away all your guns and knives so I guess flashlights are about the only thing you have left to be daring with. :poke:

Lightguy27

Enlightened
I do that too. For 4th of July I get tons of fireworks but new years, I puton a light show. I rounded up my L4,U2,both G2's with P61s,L1, G3 with P91, and every 1-5 Million candlepower spotlight I have. Then, I slip the lights into a plywood holder I made which has holes for the different lights(The spotlights just have big uncut spaces where they rest Head up).Then when the New year arrives, I turn them ALL on at the same time. The main reason it's so cool is because of all the smoke in the air, the effect is a 3 foot wide, 4000 lumen spotlight beam pointed straight up into the sky. You can see it like one of the spotlights they have at restuarant openings. I brought it in about 5 minuts ago now that the G2's,G3, and spotlights have died, (The "G" family of lights was HOT to say the least). Happy new year guy's and girl's!! My patented New year cartoon:

5,4,3,2,1!!!:party::party::party::party: (One Hour later) :buddies::drunk::barf::sleepy: (Morning) :sick:

-Evan

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
People started firing fireworks all over the place here, causing a white cloud of smoke to linger over the whole street. Gave a flashlight to a friend and we started a lightsaber battle. :p

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I shined my AE Xenide a little after midnight... a passerby said "that's a bright light!". After he left I set my light down, took a few steps back, and the beam seemed like it went forever into the sky. Truly a work of art.

Dudemar

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
My green laser got flashed into the sky. Don't know if anyone else saw it, but I liked it. We've got a lot of planes starting their turn for the airport, so I had to be careful. Not much traffic at midnight, though.

Geoff

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The only light I flashed around at midnight on New Years was my Yugoth Blaster - a SureFire C2 Centurion with 2.5" turbo head, and outfitted with a blue-green Luxeon V LED. :thumbsup:
Bright little SOB for its size.

In hindsight, I should have also dragged out my Power On Board 35W HID; but it's a little late for that now. :green: