• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Milky/Leef M 180 SOLD,..... THANK YOU!

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale, prices include shipping US...............PM me for "overseas" sale........
First to post "I'll take it" in thread; NO Trades; PayPal preferred; NO e-checks, please. PM for Paypal. Shipping USPS Priority, Insurance included. $320 (This has been a "shelf queen" and had very little "on" time)

This Milky /Leef creation uses the 1st Leef body made in this style (per Leef, whom I bought from)

The new Leef 18650 body for "M" series is very well made, anodized perfectly and as you see below, makes a very small, very powerful light with flatline regulation (170 lumens) for 125 minutes..when combined with Milky's M-180 head. The battery fits nicely with no rattle.

The beam is very bright and large corona due to (3) McR16 reflectors. (good spill, as well).
121961789-M.jpg
121961826-M.jpg

121961807-M.jpg

121961779-M.jpg
121961841-M.jpg

Thanks for looking.

jeffb

Last edited:

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milky/Leef M 180

Here is the excerpt from the original thread:

One of Milky's famous M180-M3 heads with crenellated bezel, a LeefBody C-M 1x18650 (the FIRST ever sold!), a LeefRing for the lanyard, and a SF twisty, all in HA-natural.

The run times and outputs of this light are: 1x18650, ~170 lumens for 125 min. in dead-flat regulation; 2xCR123, ~165 lumens for 96 min. dead flat, then another ~1:10 at above 250 lumens. With a different body (a bored SF L6, or better, the soon-to-be-released LeefBody C-M 2x18650) this head gives 4:40 with 2x18650 (protected). In fact, this head is pretty happy with anywhere between 3.6 and 9 vdc.

Be the first on the Forum to own a real, production model LeefBody, along with the classic, famous Milky M180 M-3 head.

The cost of these parts totals $342.

and Milky's comments re M180
* The head uses 3x McR16 reflectors.

* The design goal is 180 lumens overall output, and that's pretty much what it does once one accounts for tolerance in the semiconductors (sense resistor for example), variance in emitter performance, and the imprecision of our homestyle lumen measurement apparatus. Leef's lightbox seems to register about 10 LBU per lumen, and the M180 head pumps out 1750-1800 LBU in his tests with all cell types. I suspect the real output was identical in all cases but that minor variations in test procedure caused him to get slightly different readings. (He took the readings over the course of a few different days.)

* Head never gets more than lukewarm even after extended runtime.

* The overall length of the exact package Leef shows is a bit LESS then 6 inches.

* Can run on pretty much any cell type so long as the nominal input voltage doesn't exceed 10V... so 1x Li-ion cell (3.6V) works, 2x Li-ion cells (7.2V) work, but 3x Li-ion (10.8V) is a bad idea.

jeffb

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milky/Leef M 180

I also have an RPM tailcap with tritium slot that has not had a tritium installed that I will consider selling WITH light if anyone is interested :)

150810584-M.jpg

Here are a few details from RPM

3) I am not supplying trit vials with tails that have the slots milled in. They are there if you want to add them on your own. They will accept 1.5 x 5mm vials or smaller... the slots are deep enough for the vials to sit well below flush.

4) These utilize the "McClickie" switch that can be bought at "The Shoppe" or "LightHound". The switch is included and installed.

Jeff

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff, glad my build had the opportunity to spend some time with you... and ftumch33, hope you like your new light! It's one of the first Project-M builds and still a good performer... plus knowing Jeff he's taken great care of it. Nice purchase! :thumbsup: