• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND Thank you guys LE Need one Bad.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys as the topic says I am looking for a Light engine.
Unfortunately I need an inexpensive one. I am building my wife a Mule type light. I have a Mule head coming (donated) I have bodies like crazy now I need a decent Light engine.

I am not really picky. It needs to work. It needs to be somewhat efficient and it needs to run a single cell.
OH and it needs to be inexpensive.
I don't mind if it is older LUX technology.

I am not asking for this so I can make a light to resell. So if you are feeling generous but are worried of being taken advantage of ...that is not what is going on here.
An LED with a decent tint would be best. I suppose I could go for a green or red emitter but these are not my first choice.
Thanks guys.
I really appreciate you reading this post and will consider anything...almost.
Thanks
Yaesumofo

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB LE Need one Bad.

It might help if you post the maximum your looking to spend.

Mac

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi guys as the topic says I am looking for a Light engine.
Unfortunately I need an inexpensive one. I am building my wife a Mule type light. ...........
Thanks guys.
I really appreciate you reading this post and will consider anything...almost.
Thanks
Yaesumofo

Yaesumofo,

I was stoked to read your wife liked the mule. Since this IS for your wife and you are looking for inexpensive and will consider almost anything, will you accept a free and complete Aleph McClickie Mule for her? This is for her and if she wants to trade it or sell it or use it for a door stop, that would be her choice.

I am not trying to short anyone out of a sale here.... :eek:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yaesumofo,

I was stoked to read your wife liked the mule. Since this IS for your wife and you are looking for inexpensive and will consider almost anything, will you accept a free and complete Aleph McClickie Mule for her? This is for her and if she wants to trade it or sell it or use it for a door stop, that would be her choice.

:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

Incredible gesture, and what a way to start off the new year!!!

:D

moeman

Enlightened

Yaesumofo,

WOW...

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh WOW!!!
Thanks Don Absolutly Oh heck yea!!
Wow!!
This place Blows me away!!
Thank you Don.

E-mail on it's way.

Yaesumofo

Yaesumofo,

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd take Don's offer since its the best!
Go for the EN, the ladies like shiny things!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice New Year gesture Don, very nice. :thumbsup:

James, you'd better send this one to me for "testing" just to be sure it's OK since it's for your wife.

Address as follows:

Karlthev
416 You Send "em, I'll test 'em
NE Pa, USA

Karl