Need suggestions and some help with locating parts

Secur1

Enlightened
Hi ppl and a happy new year to you all :)

So here's the deal, i got 3 Mag lights that need a bit of fixing...

3C with a Teralux SSC P4
2AA minimag stock
4AA minimag knock off with a melted reflector...

Now the 3C is bright enough and it sees a lot of use, but i would like a better beam pattern, specially while on the de-focused part where it looks just awful.
So i am looking for some kind of stippled reflector and a glass lens for it.

On to the 2AA for this one i am thinking something along the Nite ize product range, not terribly bright but very long running for the car glove compartment.

The 4AA now is tough one as i have no idea what to do with it.... So any input is welcomed.

So i am looking for parts and ideas, while hopping to get everything i need from the same shop to minimize the shipping expenses.

Thanks in advance

John

Valolammas

Enlightened
I think folks have used everything from hairspray to clear lacquer to sputter their reflectors. If you don't want to do that, you could buy a cammed FM MOP reflector with 12.7mm opening. That's still a couple of mm smaller than a Mag reflector's hole, so it may not work or focus properly. If you think a more diffused beam would be more useful, a drop-in diffuser is really easy to make.

For the 2AA, the only drop-in I have is a old Nite Ize one with three 5mm LEDs. It's reasonably bright and runs a very long time. I've regularly fed it almost dead alkaline cells and it works fine with them.

4AA, can't help you with. What kind of a bulb does it use?