Where to buy a Zebralight H50-Q5?

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Keep in mind it might take a couple weeks to get, that's normal. :) I waited a good 2 weeks for mine to arrive, but it was worth the wait.

p1fiend

Newly Enlightened
Perhaps faster with EMS?! :faint:

Very much so. During the month of December they offered a free upgrade to EMS shipping. My Zebralight packaging says it was shipped on 12/17, and I received it on 12/20.....3 days from China to CT (USA)!:faint:

Empyfree

Enlightened
That sounds promising, I ordered mine just a few days ago and got the free EMS update. Hopefully I should recieve it sometime this week. :D

Have to say I've been looking at getting a decent headlamp for a while now, this will fullfill my major needs: reading at night in my summer Camp Cabin, Tenting in England, and working in dingy nightclubs at the top of ricketty ladders cleaning mucky lights!

Fingers crossed!

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, they offer EMS now? I don't think that was an option when I ordered mine. If you can swing it, go with EMS so you have a tracking #. :)

Empyfree

Enlightened
Getting closer, it's now in Coventry, ironically I live about 100 miles from Coventry, but I will pass the torch on it's way to my house tommorow as I go to work in Birmingham!

Guess I'll have to wait for the "we tried to deliver" notice that the courier will leave me.