Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your support in 2007! Looking forward to a great year with some new products for 2008.

Btw, we plan on attending the 2008 SHOT show in February.

peter

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your support in 2007! Looking forward to a great year with some new products for 2008.

peter

Thank you for your fantastic products! I can't wait to see what is coming out of your company in the future. The new Arc-LS looks to me to be a dream light and I am eagerly awaiting it's release.

I wish I was going to be a the Vegas Shot Show this year because I would love the opportunity to meet you.

Take care and have a great 2008!

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA

peter

Peter,

Thanks for all you've done over the years to fuel my addiction, and thanks especially this year, for what your company has done to help me ensure my brother and his team can see their way clearly over in Baghdad. The DS and UV versions both went over well.

I look forward to spending time with you guys at SHOT Show!

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter,

I thinks its great you will be at the SHOT show. However, I am surprised you do not take more advantage of the Industrial trade shows for HVAC, Electricians, mechanicals,etc........

Majority of my clients and their workers in these industries still use the mini maglite because it is durable and Made in the USA (they are blue collar guys where this aspect still matters to them). I think you offer both of those traits plus smaller form factor, longer runtime, better brightness.

I think to many flashlight companies try to appeal to military,LEO,swat, and special forces, because it makes cool marketing. But I believe there is a much larger untapped market in the HVAC and mechanical industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.