Best bang for buck: Regalight or any other?

moses

Enlightened
Curious if there's currently any other similar smallish light built for great throw that even comes close to the current Regalight deal? Has to be something no larger than the Regalight - and ideally also capable of using all three types of lithium cells in the same light for flexibility.

THANKS!

Moses

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the Regalight is the best deal with the current deal that ends in a couple of weeks. Once that deal's over, I'd say the Dereelight CL1H v3.0 with 2SM pill would be the best deal, followed by the Regalight WT1 v2.0 at normal price.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
If you just want low price and good throw, there are quite a few DX lights that will throw as well/better for under $40. Check this thread for a comparison. Quality isn't as good as the Regelight, more of an average to above-average quality.

These should similar/throw more then the Regalight(They are larger too):
3W Cree Projection
WF-600
WF-800
WF-600 Q5
WF-800 Q5

For something Regalight sized, the only other light I know off is the WF-400, which will hold its own but the Regelight will still out throw it by a bit.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the Regalight is the best deal with the current deal that ends in a couple of weeks. Once that deal's over, I'd say the Dereelight CL1H v3.0 with 2SM pill would be the best deal, followed by the Regalight WT1 v2.0 at normal price.

Where is the Regalight for sale topic? I don't see it on CPFM anymore under the Manufacturer forum.

moses

Enlightened
Any of the DW light same size as the Regalight that throws as far? Family went for a hike tonight after dinner and the boys just ooohed and aaahed over the throw of the Regalight.

Mo

Latest posts