Where to find pr-15xe bulbs??

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetins all,

I bought a couple of cheap dive lights and they have a GREAT 4.8 volt, .53amp xenon bulb in them. With this bulb plugged into my Tec40 I get a very white, smooth, even hotspot beam with decent sidespill, very much like the beam from my E2 with a MN02 in it. I normally have to put writeright on my Tec40s to get a beam this smooth.

The problem is I cannot find this bulb listed anywhere. The only refernce to it that I have been able to find is on a Japanese website that lists it as the bulb included with a lantern they sell.

Any suggestions???
Danny

Monsters_Inc

Banned
Does it have to be this specific model? If it's a std PR base, and you've got the specs (4.8V, 0.53A) you could always find an alternative that would work equally well.

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, it wouldn't have to be this exact bulb, but these focus so well in my Tec40s that I had just hoped that there was an easy source of them.

I suspect that I will just go buy some more of these cheap dive lights ($5 per light and they come with 2 bulbs) and sell/trade off the lights after I have harvested the bulbs.