• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: WA1185 bi-pin bulbs for immediate use ***FOUND

bxstylez

Enlightened
*** FOUND ***
...received a fast response from CPF member, Markcm (www.e-lectronics.net), who has them in stock and ready to ship me a few bulbs

just checked out CPFMP and it seems litho123 wont be back anytime soon
also checked FM's threads and he's away and wont be back til this coming Saturday

i know some of you must have extra spares of 1185's sitting somewhere

i would like to buy at least 2 (if you can spare more, thats fine with me) for immediate use

PM me for pricing, or reply to this thread

thanks!

Last edited:

bxstylez

Enlightened
Re: WTB: (2x) WA1185 bi-pin bulbs for immediate use

It seems e-lectronics.net has bi-pin 1185's in-stock. This is CPF'er Markcm's site.

http://www.e-lectronics.net/welch-allyn-volt-315a-bipin-t225-mini-lamp-model-01185u-p-354.html

Cheers,
Gary :cool:

thanks for the link!
have you or anyone else ordered from there yet?

how fast is their shipping?
their shipping prices seem fair and reasonable

i noticed they dont use any type of secure encryption method when finalizing orders through their checkout (it'll say, "https" on their link, but i dont see any lock icon)

i think i'll wait a little longer and see if anyone else has spares

Gunnerboy

Enlightened

I've not ordered from him yet, however, I've corresponded with Mark via PM & email a few times and he was quite helpful. He's in my neck of the woods so I'm not concerned about ordering from him.

Good luck with the 1185's. Greg/Litho123 did mention in his thread that he would be starting up again in January.

Gary

bxstylez

Enlightened

I've not ordered from him yet, however, I've corresponded with Mark via PM & email a few times and he was quite helpful. He's in my neck of the woods so I'm not concerned about ordering from him.

Good luck with the 1185's. Greg/Litho123 did mention in his thread that he would be starting up again in January.

Gary

thanks!

I sent markcm a PM...... hopefully he gets back to me today :whistle: