Most anticipated LED flashlights for 2008 1Q

Glance2

Newly Enlightened
Here are my most anticpated lights in the next few months, please feel free to add yours:

JetBeam JET-I pro
Fenix T1 WG R2
Edgetac RaidFire Photon Monster

Patriot

Flashaholic
The only things I'm actually waiting for at this time are the two new models of Zebralight and the Polarion 30W HID.

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are my most anticpated lights in the next few months, please feel free to add yours:
Edgetac RaidFire Photon Monster

What is this light all about? I know they mentioned in very briefly in one of their threads, but have they released any more information?

I'm really looking forward to the 4AA and CR2 headlamps from Coleman.

tussery

Enlightened
I am interested in a KX5 head if Surefire actually decides to go through with making it of course it probably won't be know in Q1. If not that will be a good amount of money saved to spend on a good LED thrower with an R2.

o0o

Enlightened
We need a long running light cannon from Surefire. Would love to see an LED Devastator (4x123) running with the top of the line rebel or Cree that could hit 150-200+ lumens for over 2 hours. An M6 Guardian LED (6x123) that could pump out 150-200+ lumens for over 3 hours would also be welcome.

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
lunasol
arc ls
that HDS twisty
a fenix p1d-ce thats got three levels, in this order, low (20ma), med (300ma), high (800ma), and then no strobe or sos. oh and some crennelations would be nice, like on the surefire l1, and how bout you make that little divot in the tail deeper? so i can throw some tritium in there without milling it out myself?

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im also anxiously awaiting a new Zebralight H30, and a Cree model U2, hopefully it will be upgraded with Titan style adjustment. Then it would be the perfect light!

Not really anything else I want....my December spending spree satisfied my needs for a while!

I could use a X300 to put on the handgun I will be purchasing soon. HK USPC or Sig 229

Albinoni

Banned
Well what can I say but I really hope that Maglite wakes up and introduces some nice new AA/AAA batt torches and follows the trend of the other manufacturers.

Hans

Enlightened
1. HDS Twisty with 2AA tube - that's one I'll buy as soon as they become available.
2. Zebralight running on 1AAA - that's another one I'll buy immediately.
3. A light running on 2AAA in a side-by-side configuration (like the UK 2AAA eLED) with a decent LED (Q4 or better). I don't really think anyone will ever produce such a light but it would be very cool.
4. A thrower running on 2AA.

Hans

josean

Newly Enlightened
* A headlamp by Fenix. I remember having read something about that on some thread recently.

* A newer Fenix L1T / L2T (v2, v2.1, v3), or anyhow they decide to call it. A simple two mode light with an excellent regulation. In my opinion is one of the bests general purpose lights available right now.