Website problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
sometimes i cant get to the arc website, it keeps showing server errors and suff "the website is taking too long to respond", yes its the right website does arcflashlight.com have server problems?

thanks

Crenshaw

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the last 36 hours or so I've had the same problem intermittently, but also with CPF, and for varying periods usually less than an hour. Don't think the problem was with Arc - they've been posting here.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am having that problem right now. It seem that my computer at work can access it, but My Brother's laptop cant (mine is in servicing), i shall try my other brother's laptop....what on earth is going on, its strange..

EDIT: My brother's com doesnt work either, you know what, i bet its VISTA's fault :rant:
Crenshaw

Last edited:

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have received an email or two about the website but each time I check it, it loads fine. It continues to log new orders throughout the day. I was on it yesterday pulling the sale on the UV and the server responding quickly. I have had trouble accessing the CPF the last couple of days but it is working fine now. Not sure what is up. Maybe a DNS server issue?

peter

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dunno, ill get my "really-good-better-then-me-at-computers" friend to have a looksee.

Still, I get the feeling its another Vista problem(just cos i really dont like vista), are you using XP Peter? :D

anyway..look out for my order tomorrow at work..finally getting one of those amazing (by reputation) lights......:twothumbs

Crenshaw

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to bring this up, again, but still cant get to the website from home. I'm worried the new LS will come out and i wont be able to check it out.

Im running XP service pack 2, browser is firefox. It basically just says "connection timed out" or something like that. I have a friend (iSleep..of arc smashed in machine fame) who cant get on the website from home either. Has anyone else had that problem?

CPF does freeze up sometimes, but im always able to get back after waiting awhile..

Crenshaw

Status
Not open for further replies.