• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: A FIVE MEGA TORCH (CHEAP)

Jenova

Enlightened
WTB : Torches made by five mega, He makes some fantastic torches and thier always too expensive brand new or i miss out :p

Don't know which one i would like so just please post what you are willing to sell etc

Thanks
Pic's and specs would be Fantastic

(Edit: Fixed up name)

Last edited:

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: A FIRE MEGA TORCH (CHEAP)

Do you mean Fivemega?

There are usually few second hand FMs still for sale on this forum if you search all the pages but they tend not to be much cheaper than new.

Jenova

Enlightened
Re: WTB: A FIRE MEGA TORCH (CHEAP)

Do you mean Fivemega?

There are usually few second hand FMs still for sale on this forum if you search all the pages but they tend not to be much cheaper than new.

Yeh thats it lol dont know how i got a R and a V mixed up

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fivemega and cheap dont belong in the same sentence, His stuff is top knotch, And an intrinsic effect of that is that the complete lights fetch a handsome price. Even when sold second hand. If you want a FM origonal you'll have to pony up the moneys and hit refresh on the B/S/T 24/7 in hopes of catching one especially the elephant lights. Every now and then he'll offer a batch of modded Mag hosts. That is as inexpensive as his stuff gets. The complete origonal designs are quite pricey, And when you sit one next to a even a modded Mag you can tell why in the craftsmanship and the fit and finish.

Good luck with your hunt.

Shane

Last edited: