• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: AW C cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: AW C cell

I need one too....:whistle:

17500s are the same length but 1/3 the capacity. Doesn't help much I suppose.

MSax

donn_

Flashaholic

Kaidomain has been making noises about producing some, and AW is checking out a second run, possibly including some which are the same size as a normal C.

There's quite a large market building for them. Between TNC and BigLeef light systems made specifically for them, and the increasing number of custom mods featuring the, I have to believe the market will be satisfied soon.

I bought a light the other day which is coming with two of them, just to increase my inventory of the cells.

XPLRN

Newly Enlightened

Looking for a fresh/new AW C cell to use in my Mac Shorty.

Thanks, frisco

So will anything else function in the Shorty?? I'll be the first to admit that I have no experience with the LiON batteries.........so maybe someone with more battery knowledge can tell all the folks here that are looking for the AW "C" cell if this battery might work??

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5035

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

So will anything else function in the Shorty?? I'll be the first to admit that I have no experience with the LiON batteries.........so maybe someone with more battery knowledge can tell all the folks here that are looking for the AW "C" cell if this battery might work??

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5035

That one will work, but it is not a protected cell. No overcharge or overdischarge protection.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

Frisco, mailing two tomorrow. It was just too damn cold here today to let them sit outside waiting for postman to pick up. My electronic laser thermometer read -11F before I went to bed. :eek:

medicmerlynn

Newly Enlightened

hey guys.... i'm in the same boat as everyone else.... i'm looking for 2 AW's C Li-Ion batteries... if you have any extras or know where i can find them.... please lemme know.... and Lux, if you have an additional 2 Cs, i'd kindly take them... pm with your poison.... provided it isn't TOO expensive... thx!

beetleguise

Enlightened

Just say so in AW's C cell sales thread. If there is huge interest, it may help expedite the run! Give him a little :poke:, I did! Currently, I have a light I just put together with no power.

DM51

Flashaholic

beetleguise is right. If you are looking for these cells, please read post #131 in AW's 'C' Li-Ion sales thread. He has posted today to say he is working on a new run. The timescale for this is not yet known.

Alternatively, if you do not want to wait, you could post your own WTB, or send a PM to someone who you believe may have some to sell. But no more "me too" posts in this thread, please.

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

But no more "me too" posts in this thread, please.

Is this to ward off thread hijacking (though frisco has gotten what he needed - although I guess that would actually be good reason enough huh...)?

madi05

Enlightened
HI, when u get them please put me down for 4 of these as well my email is [email protected]

also while we are waiting and u can find a solution to sell a charger for these as well i would be interested in one

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.