• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: One and Only GOTH (a.k.a. mini Gotham) and a Few Friends (E1e-SG KL1-SG)

jcompton

Enlightened
First up is the one and only GOTH: A Milky Modded Mint AmiLite T3 with all the internals of the Gotham, bored to run on 1 x RCR123. This beauty comes with your choice of twisty body for a more compact 4-level or clicky body which offers 8 different levels of output. With the Clicky body, the GOTH's output is noticeably less than 0.33lu on its lowest output level and on its highest output level, easily out-throws my NovaTac 120P on High!!! SOLD to MURDOK72605.

TheGoth.jpg

(The finish on this light is mint and any blemish that appears to be present is due to my lack of photographic skill)

The next one is sort of dependent on the sale of the Goth...
MINT in the Box w/CR123, extra o-rings and Extra-Long Lanyard! Amilite T5 Head with T3 Twisty Body. SOLD to Bill Lafferty.

DSC01900.jpg

Finish on this one is Mint as well!

The Final Set up for sale is a complete E1E-SG Mint in the Box w/papers and unfilled warrantee card along with a Mint KL1-GM head that matches the E1E-SG body perfectly, with plastic packaging and papers. Everything is in Mint condition (even the box) and only a new bulb is needed for the incan E1e head since it appears to have blown (possibly in shipping to me).
DSC01901.jpg

DSC01905.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

Sold to Donn.
First unconditional "I'll Take It" followed by a PM for Paypal info and :paypal: within 12 hrs. gets it!

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: The One and Only GOTH (a.k.a. mini Gotham) and a Few Friends!!!

Some cool and interesting lights up fro grabs there jc:thumbsup:

jcompton

Enlightened
Re: FS: The One and Only GOTH (a.k.a. mini Gotham) and a Few Friends ( E1e-SG KL1-SG

Thanks Dave!

The E1E set is Sold to Donn!

Thanks!

Last edited:

MURDOK72605

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: The One and Only GOTH (a.k.a. mini Gotham) and a Few Friends ( E1e-SG KL1-SG

PM sent:)

jcompton

Enlightened

Replied!

:twothumbs

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any chance you have beamshots of #1 (Goth)? Looks like a monster of a light

jcompton

Enlightened

Here she is (underexposed on high to show the beam profile)
DSC01923.jpg

jcompton

Enlightened

Very nice pure white hotspot (amazing throw) and a good amount of sidespill!

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

:drool: what is the runtime like on the highest and lowest setting?

jcompton

Enlightened

The Goth is SPF to MURDOK72605!

jcompton

Enlightened

You got it Bill! That's exactly what's left!

MURDOK72605

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:

:wave:

jcompton

Enlightened

:drool: what is the runtime like on the highest and lowest setting?

Highest is over an hour, lowest with the clicky is way to long for me to do a runtime test for... when compared to my Navatac at .33lumens the low-low appears to be less than half as bright, so at that level of output and given that the Gotham will run on low with an 18650 for over a month, I figure that the Goth has the potential to run for a number of weeks but that would need to be confirmed by Scott.

jcompton

Enlightened

The AmiLite T5 Head with T3 Twisty Body is SOLD!

Thanks Bill!