Anybody in Japan?

Gran Nismo

Newly Enlightened
Man, it sucks getting the latest electronics. I got the new Panasonic SD5. All the accessories are in Japan or other non-US countries. I found a Japanese website to order two accessories I needed. I emailed the place, I assume they don't read English.

If anybody lives there or have connections, I am going on a limb here to get stuff for my trip coming up very soon.

Maybe such person with connection can order from me there and ship it to US. This damn thing cost so much. Maybe someone can build me a custom battery pack for my camcorder. It needs to be used with an VW-VH04 accessory battery kit to work with the camcorder.

Anyhow, if anybody knows where to get the Panasonic VW-VBG6k and VW-VH04 reasonably price let me know.

I did found one VW-VBG6k on Ebay from Japan for an outrageous price of $255 shipped. I was able to find online from Japan for both VW-VH04/VBG6k for $205.

The Ebay price of the battery and VH04 kit would cost well close to $400. It amazes me that Panasonic would release such products in the States and not have accessories to support it. Their website is pathetic too.

- Granni

- Granni