• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!! Mclux Slate AL PD

luminata

Enlightened
Just got it today from Xracer. It is flawless no dings ,scratches etc.Has not been carried . This is the Slate version almost black . Has Ti bezel ring and original TYOH(?) LuxIII. Very nice tint as is. No tritium in tail . I was going to upgrade to SSC but have had a sudden change of heart. Really want to get a flood McGizmo some like 'em , some hate 'em, I need to find out for meself. I am getting neurotic with this stuff and need to stop soon:crazy:
So , I am putting it up for what I paid $275 not looking to flip for profit to include CONUS Priority shipping. Insurance is extra. PP credit would require the usual extra fee of 3% I would accept MO also if you dont have PP

Might consider a trade for AMC En nickel Mule with GDUP (yes I had one in my sweaty hands and let it go) but really am trying to fund a Ti Mule
Can email pics first thing in am (low quality pics) if wanted. I am too tired to try and load them here tonite

SOLD!! Drop me a line with questions/interest. Going to bed now but will respond first thing in am ASAP.

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT Mclux Slate AL PD

If it has the new style pocket clip I would take it. I would also use Money order.

Corey

luminata

Enlightened

Thanx for the positive comments everyone.

I should have stated here that first "I'll Take it " gets it. I had Pms on this also. But looking at the times of PMs and Posts Droc is first inline.

If Droc falls thru I will contact everyone interested in order and allow them a 2nd shot? I hope noone gets upset for my dope headedness but I am just trying to follow CPF standard protocol on BST and be fair

Pm sent to Droc and I will update here as soon as I get an answer

D-roc

Newly Enlightened

Jeff I can't send you a PM your mailbox is full D

D-roc

Newly Enlightened

I'm tring to get you but can't. I've got to go out for a few I'll try back in a few. Your message box is full D:D

Latest posts