It has begun!

TooSharp

Newly Enlightened
So, I have this "BAD" habit as the Mrs. calls it about getting into a hobby going full bore and then moving on to something else, leaving the pocket book lighter and the house\garage fuller. My latest hobby has been firearms, so I needed a good flashlight to ensure I was always prepared. I started poking around, when I do this the first thing I do is look for a good forum on the subject at hand and dive it. This is by far the best forum I've found yet on all my past "endeavors". Well the bug bit and now I'm in for it. I'm probably your typical diagnosed CPFer, started out with a couple of Mags maybe a junk 5mm LED or two and then found this forum and now has half a dozen awesome lights.

Anyway I've always really loved flashlights\knives\guns\....... so hopefully this won't be another fly by night hobby as I've already spent too much.

Happy New Year to All!:party:

TooSharp

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Into the abyss!

Welcome to CPF. I have the same "problem". I have a pile of firearms alongside a pile of lights. It's anyones guess as to which pile represents the most money! :)

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:...what do you have in your flashlight arsenal now , what did you buy since joining :)

TooSharp

Newly Enlightened
Fenix LOD Q4
Fenix P2D\L1D Powerpack
Fenix T1
Surefire C2
ElektroLumens MT-4(on the way)
Nitecore Defender(on the way)

Keychain light is the LOD
EDC is the P2D
Next is batteries to feed them all.

I feel a bit ashamed, I've only been on here a month.:ohgeez:

TooSharp
:welcome:...what do you have in your flashlight arsenal now , what did you buy since joining :)

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF!!!

Tons of useful info on this forum and so many helpful, nice, & trustworthy people here! As you will come to find it is a great community.

If you are interested in a Surefire weaponlight for a rifle, send me a PM.

Saiga

Enlightened
I just clicked the "send order" button not 10 minutes ago !! Woe is me :mecry:.........................................................:whistle: