I just watched the movie AVP 2

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I liked the discussion going on in the "I just watched the movie I am Legend" ....ergo...

I only got round to watching AVP2 yesterday, im not sure when the release dates everywhere else was, i hope this isnt TOO old..

There was a tonne of lights in that movie, and i want to know what the brothers were using in the sewer drain thing...looked like OP reflector Incans, as far as i would tell.. and the sheriff was using a mag charger..heh

But mainly, this is what i think of the movie, it had no plot! like...none! the only half hearted attempt was the little girl with the NVGs....

of course the pred that was like the rambo of preds coming to earth was fun to watch..but other then that....

and the national guard got pwnd....lol
and i just loved the line "the government would never lie to us!"
not trying to open up the worms here, just saying i loved that line....:)

Crenshaw

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really liked a couple of movies from the Aliens franchise and the first Preditor movie. But I hate movies without a plot. That is why I sadly will wait to rent AVP2.

That is also the reason why I am not in a great hurry to buy a HD-DVD/Blueray player. $30 for Pirates 2&3 and Transformers...I don't think so. For Starship Troopers or Firefly... I could do that. For Mrs. Doubtfire...now you are talking!:crackup:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I liked transfromers actually, reminiscent of my chilhood days...

avp2 was basically " lets put some story into it...nah, put in enough action, no one will miss the story"

17% on tomatoe meter is kinda bad..

Crenshaw

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Just saw it, too. Not impressed either.
They missed a lot of good opportunities for suspense and story. A lot.
It is a shame ... as the original Alien 1-3 were fims out of this world. Totally awesome.
bernie

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the plot was like the Predator camo...something is there but you're not really sure. At least i enjoyed the action. I love seeing the Predator's weapons and stuff.