• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Check it out...my Aleph Mule's gots a new shoe..

cqbdude

Enlightened
297036354.jpg

Oh yeah....try it on for size..

297036346.jpg

Snug as a bug on a rug..

297036350.jpg

297036361.jpg

297036376.jpg

Now the other one is jealous..

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can imagine the conversation between the two,

How dare you be so selfish, we need to share the masters funds,

I'm sorry but I am looking out for numba 1.

It is up to you cqbdad to get a white one to go with the HA Drab Mule.

cqbdude

Enlightened
I can imagine the conversation between the two,

How dare you be so selfish, we need to share the masters funds,

I'm sorry but I am looking out for numba 1.

It is up to you cqbdad to get a white one to go with the HA Drab Mule.

LOL.....what kind of exotic skin should I use???..I guess I could always dye it any color...

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
How does the size of that combo compare with the Aleph Mule Clicky packs? I'd love to see a side by side pic.

schiesz

cqbdude

Enlightened
Did matt over at AOTH make that for you?
NIce hunk of skin you got there.
Yaesumofo

Yes sir...Matt @ art of the hide made it for me..that is a really nice elephant hide..

Just FYI...if anyone is interested in ordering a mule holester from Matt. He stopped making them and sold his own Mule . But I just shipped my Mule to him for a couple more mule holesters. Contact him quickly and try to get him to make some while my Mule is with him...

cqbdude

Enlightened
How does the size of that combo compare with the Aleph Mule Clicky packs? I'd love to see a side by side pic.

schiesz

These are a little smaller than the Clicky I believe since its on a cr2 body, but I will get a side by side pic for ya..

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
CQB,
thanks for posting the pics - those lights really are a work of art. In comparisons between the Aleph McClicky packs and a CR123 tube + tailswitch, I assume the McClicky packs are slightly shorter due to the tailswitch being incorporated into the body rather than a separate piece. Is that right?

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
we'll see once the pics are up. Either that, or the CR2 pack is short enough that it makes up the difference. I'm quite curious myself...

schiesz

cqbdude

Enlightened
Pictures as requested..

297285619.jpg

My Aleph Mule on CR2 body next to Aleph McClicky..

297285621.jpg

Closer picture...sorry didnt have time to use better lighting...had to use a modded PT eos for lighting...LOL

297285628.jpg

Now added the Ti PD mule in the mix....

297285631.jpg

This time I changed the CR2 Body with CR123 next to my Black CR2 Body Aleph Mule..

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hold on a sec...I didnt know Mule heads came bare?? Did you strip the black ano on the head??

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
CQB, thanks for the pics! very interesting. i kinda wish the SS shoppe bodies were ribbed too but they look nice all the same.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
cqbdude, I really like that elephant shoe of yours! :eek:oo: Matt does fantastic work as we both know! :rock: So, are you through with that shoe yet? :poke: Yup, just a used shoe now and not even a pair but I will give you a fair price. :whistle: I know, I KNOW! :( NO! :mecry: MATT! :help:

Ken :tinfoil:

Oh, I want one for this little Cr2 Aleph Mule light with a two stage clickie swith I made for it. :grin2:
015.jpg

cqbdude

Enlightened
cqbdude, I really like that elephant shoe of yours! :eek:oo: Matt does fantastic work as we both know! :rock: So, are you through with that shoe yet? :poke: Yup, just a used shoe now and not even a pair but I will give you a fair price. :whistle: I know, I KNOW! :( NO! :mecry: MATT! :help:

Ken :tinfoil:

Oh, I want one for this little Cr2 Aleph Mule light with a two stage clickie swith I made for it. :grin2:
015.jpg

Kenster...that CR2 mule of yours is awesome looking...I really like it..
It most definitely deserve the best shoe....I will see what I can do for ya...