Surefire Holster Question

mattz357

Newly Enlightened
What holsters are offered by Surefire for the E2e and E1e? Who has the best prices? Does anyone beat Surefire on batteries at 12 for $15? Thanks!!!

mattz357

Newly Enlightened
Geoff, thanks for the help. I'm looking for the nylon factory Surefire holsters actually though. Does Surefire even make one for the E1e? Thanks!

mattz357

Newly Enlightened
My fault, Geoff. I just realized that the V82 was the Surefire holster for the E2. I still haven't been able to find anything for the E1 though.

dougmccoy

Enlightened
I second Geoffchan in his recommendation to contact http://www.mnsi.net/~nbtnoel/micro_rigs.htm
Eric makes fantastic Concealex (similar to Kydex) rigs for the E2,E2e,E1&E1e Surefires.

As a matter of fact I am carrying my E2e in one of Eric's holsters as I am writing this. I have used this holster for a good few months now and I can say with confidence that the E2e stays put and is held very securely on my duty belt.

The Concealex has stood up to much more abuse than I ever thought it would and shows no premature signs of wear etc. Compared to the SF nylon V82 pouch this is in a different league. One thing I thought I'd add is that the E2e & KL1 can be carried just as securely in this holster as the E2e on it's own. If you are serious about carrying the SF E2 series of lights you really ought to at least check this out?

Doug