Led Flash For My Budding Flashaholics

zippymbr

Newly Enlightened
My kids are constantly trying to get to my Led Flashlight collection. They want one of their own and are not satisfied with the plain jane mini Mags. I have tried to find a good bright Led light that can take some abuse but do not want to buy a Surefire. Any suggestions? I do not think I can find a Purple and a pink light? I have searched here and at Kai, Deal, Bright, ect.

munkybiz_9881

Enlightened
I buy my kids the 1 aa river rock led from target with the aspherical lens. They are cheap, around 9 bucks, and only run down 1 battery at a time. They also flash so they are a bit more interesting than the plain ole MM.

I've had 3 for about two years and only replaced the battery in one of them that went on a halloween excersion, and they are bullet proof tough. I've had ZERO problems with any of them.

Only one problem for the kids.....They only come in green that i've seen, but my kids dont seem to mind at all.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Upgrades for the MiniMag?? That would work if they just don't like their brightness. If that's the case, you can get purple and pink MiniMags.