• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WP's Big Elephant Sale (Ellie-HID's)

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL SOLD (pending funds). Thanks!!!! M6 Giveaway in progress.

Time to let go some very rare animals. All SHELF KINGS!

Introducing the Red, Grey and Black Ellie-HIDs:

greyellie5lj4.jpg

For those who are NOT in the know, these Elephants are made of Fivemega's ultra-rare "Fatboy" hard-anodized aluminum bodies that houses 3x18650's (battery catridges included). Attached to each of the bodies is a large 3 inch, focussable and removable head housing a borofloat lens and a MOP camless reflector for Mr. Red and Mr. Black and a camless SMO reflector for Mr. Grey. Powering each of these light-sabres is a WA 10W HID ballast which is overdriven to about 14 watts. Throw monsters to say the least. Runtime is over 90 minutes continuous. 600+ lumens.

Here's your chance to be part of an exclusive club of Elephant owners! You don't see these up for sale too often!

The price for each: $750 (shipping with tracking within Canada and the continental U.S. included. Overseas may be a little extra.) Paypal only (cash or credit card). First "I'll take it" takes precendence.

Just to make things interesting (don't want my sales threads to be boring, you know...), I am willing to throw in a :twothumbsMINT Surefire M6 Guardian :twothumbs with the MN21 lamp (total use less than 2 hours) in its original packaging (includes a coupon for a free MN20 lamp), if someone buys all three Elephants. If that doesn't happen, I will give it away, via random draw, to those who end up buying one or more of these Ellies. Buy two, and you get a 2 out of 3 chance of winning the M6.

Here's a pic of the M6 (on the far right), along side the Ellies and other big guns. Note, the M6 pictured here includes a removable extension which I can include if you want. The extension was purchased in anticipation of a project, which subsequently did not pan out. Also, the red ellie pictured here has been fitted with the FM3H-2 head, but the one being sold will include the FM3H head (as pictured in the top pic).

biggunsqk0.jpg

Anyways, I hope some of you recovered from holiday spending and is ready to drop down some $$$ for some real MANLY lights!!! These are truly great lights and I will miss them.

:thumbsup: WP

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you ever wanted an Elephant this is your chance, before Donn sees them.. Hurry up!! :D

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
A free M6!!!! to whoever buys ALL 3!!!

I think I need to go sell some of my Man juice to try to come up with some extra money!!!!:sick2::green:......maybe that guy up the street is still looking for toes as well:thinking:....hhhmmmm

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
:wave: Donald! I hope this is ALL that you're selling! :candle:

Good luck with your sale, bud! Sweet lights! :twothumbs Sorry to stick my nose in here, but we miss WP! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

john

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Lord!!! This has to be the most amazing sale post ever!!!

.....a free M6!?!?! ..... I feel faint.

MSax

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the black one.
PM me your PayPal addy.
Thanks,
Tanasit

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Black and Grey sold, pending....

PM on the way, guys!

Thanks for the comments, John! You are always welcome in any of my threads!!!

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
A free M6!!!! to whoever buys ALL 3!!!

Slight correction. It's automatically free to the person who buys all three. But that is not happening now, so there will be a random selection as to who will get the M6. So it will be a random pick between Tanasit, Pete and ????

Man....nobody want's Mr. Red? She's perfect in every way! I might need to sweeten the deal, if nobody bites.

Donald

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Donald! I hope this is ALL that you're selling! :candle:

Actually, I may sell a few more pretty soon....like the silver "The Torch" in the pic I have up there....;)

I have a few Titanium gems that may need a better home than I can provide.

I may post those a little later tonight.....just to be fair to them Brits.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see the Sarge is really itchin to pull the trigger...... :naughty:
Sorry to put you in such a state!

Maybe in an hour or so, my sweetener may make your coffee taste a little better!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ohh i like the red one too :D

I guess converting one of these to led would be bad karma :candle:
I better stay clear of this one...
Dang..I wish FM would make another run..

Those Fatbodys are sweet-